Friday, July 29, 2022

Robert Pine

Robert Pine (born Granville Whitelaw Pine, 10 July 1941 in New York City, New York, USA) is an American actor who is best known as Sgt. Joseph Getraer in the television series CHiPs (1977–83).

I ordered the signed photo below in November 2014 but I only received it in April 2016, a wait of 17 months. I opened a PayPal dispute after two and a half months, closed it again after receiving a promise it would be sent within 2 weeks, and after that sent many more emails. I had given up on ever receiving the autograph I had paid for until it landed on my doormat out of the blue. Although I am very happy with the signed photo with dedication I cannot recommend ordering from the official website because of all the hassle I had to go through to receive it.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment