Thursday, August 18, 2022

Jermaine Jackson

Jermaine La Juane Jackson (born 11 December 1954 in Gary, Indiana, USA) is an American singer, and a member of the Jackson family. From 1964 to 1975, Jermaine was second vocalist after his brother Michael of The Jackson 5, and played bass guitar. In 1983 he rejoined the group, now known as The Jacksons. When I was young, I really liked his duet with Pia Zodara, "When the Rain Begins to Fall" (1984) as well his contribution to the Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) soundtrack, "All Revved Up", which was produced by Giorgio Moroder. In the last few years I have discovered and come to appreciate his solo albums, particularly those from the 1980s.

The photo with the full signature was purchased from the official Jacksons website in October 2021. The signed CD boxset I bought from the same site in July 2022. I bought the signed group photo at a Jacksons concert in Glasgow in July 2017.

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment